Next Event: 2019 events COMPLETE
2020 schedule TBA
Live Events Start at 8:00AM EST
AWESOME - Register here to attend in 2019!
We can come to your city! EMAIL US!
An Event Not to Be Missed!
Learn how to build your cash, DP Practice or Membership Concierge style practice from an experienced, successful team. We are not people in suits rather we show up in our best scrubs. We don’t just teach it, we succeed at it every day!
“I Don’t Love What I Do Anymore”
This is the most common complaint we hear from medical professionals. What if we told you that it doesn’t have to be this way and that you can regain your passion for practicing medicine? We will teach you to create a company culture that has you looking forward to Mondays again. We take away the trepidation of downsizing your practice and transitioning to a model that supports all the things that called you to medicine in the first place. If we showed you how having only 400 patients could result in EXTRA dollars in your bank account , reduce your stress and allow you to spend more time enjoying your hobbies and family, wouldn’t that help revive your passion?
Relieving Doctor Burnout… Reviving Work Life Balance!
“Help me get out of this insurance nightmare”
You got it! We have all the tools you need to transform your practice into a thriving, happy and healthy workplace. Learn how to remove the fear and walk away from the confines of an insurance based practice.
“I have no idea how to market a membership practice”
We will teach you how to engage your staff, patients and community using the power of social media, interdisciplinary collaboration and local resources.
What do I need to do?
Register for our live event – a conference where you can open your mind to new possibilities and recharge your love of helping others. In our live events, you will learn how to create a membership plan that feels right to you, create the team that reflects your mission and how to bring services to your practice that increase revenue and patient satisfaction.
What will you learn at a Revolution Practice Live Event?
We really teach more than just concierge medicine practice design!
We take you on a journey through successful business tips that include effective team building, office engagement, company culture, cash pay services outside of membership and we sprinkle in some root cause resolution and concierge membership practice tips.
We engage you in the business of medicine, ask you to recall and visualize your dream practice and engage you in creative ways to open your mind to new possibilities for success.
- What does Concierge Medicine mean?
- Finding your WHY…define yourself to others and know what makes you unique in medicine
- Non Covered Services that may be the lifeline for struggling doctors
- Opting Out of Medicare – How and Why?
- How to create a tithing policy that reaches your indigent patients and gain community support
- Engage your practice people…how, why and who?
- How to make the online connection to those you have never met
- Baby steps towards Functional Medicine or Giant Leaps – your choice!
- How to improve cash flow…learn to charge for things you may be giving away for free and did not even know it
- Creating a group visit profit center in your practice
- Set up a natural pharmacy without all of the inventory hassles
- Create a membership style practice or build patient care packages
- Effective Contract Writing
- Legal Pitfalls – Careful Phraseology
- Effective communication with patients and staff…learn connection, listening skills, mirroring and ways to help your patient understand your brain.
WHO ARE WE?
Revolution Practice was the creation of Dr. Ellie Campbell and Natalie Patierno.
Dr. Ellie Campbell and Natalie Patierno have been working side by side for 13 years. Dr. Campbell opened the doors to her own private practice in August of 2005 after spending years serving as Medical Director and Staff Physician at another facility. She currently owns and operates a solo, concierge-style integrative, holistic family practice in suburban Atlanta. Dr. Campbell is a native Chicagoan, double board-certified in Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine. She has specialty interests in interdisciplinary collaboration, root cause resolution of chronic health and auto-immune conditions, Functional Neurology, Functional Medicine, prevention of stroke and heart attacks, and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. An excellent teacher, she frequently is heard on podcasts, radio interviews or lecturing to patient and physician audiences and mentoring health professional and medical students.
Natalie is the Office Manager for Dr. Campbell’s private practice and co-owner/ instructor of Revolution Practice, LLC. She has over 16 years invested in natural and holistic healing and team management; 13 of those years have been spent working alongside Dr. Campbell. She works hard to make sure the needs of the practice, the staff and patients are being met. She has 3 amazing children and a plethera of cats.
After a decade + of working together, these ladies saw a need to rescue desperate physicians and their teams who had lost their passion for medicine or felt that they were being consumed by the current state of healthcare. The challenges faced by so many in our field and the astonishing rates of physician suicide lead to the creation of Revolution Practice, LLC. Both ladies are passionate about helping their colleagues find answers, solutions and insights into practice re-design to allow for improved work life balance and bringing back the joy of practicing medicine.
Live Event Schedule & Agenda
Delicious Organic Lunch Included with Registration
Catered by: Roswell Farmers Market
*All Gluten Free Menu
Snacks, coffee and fruit provided
8:00 – 8:30 Breakfast and Registration
8:30 – 8:35 Welcome Video
8:35 – 8:45 – GRAND WELCOME – Host and Vendor Introductions
- Promise to be Present
- Schedule: This is what our day will look
- What we will learn today — Objectives and Outline
- Morning Huddle Motivator
8:45 – 9:45 – Healthcare is Broken (GRAND WELCOME Part II)
- Time for a Revolution
- Solutions to Consider
- Practice Models
- Care Delivery Models
- Banking Options
9:45 – 10:15 – Building Community Support (Resources)
- Becoming the Local Expert
- Community Events
- Community Connections and Relationships
10:15 – 10:45 – Meet and Mingle WITH VENDORS
10:45 – 11:15 – It Starts With YOU
- Interactive Worksheet #1 – Complete your company’s golden circle
- ROLE PLAY (practice your personal elevator speech – Pick a buddy to video you)
“I am X, I do Y so people can Z”
11:15 -11:45 – Introduction to Functional Medicine
- What is it and How does it Improve Patient Outcomes?
11:45 – 12:30 – Starting From Scratch
- How to start totally cheap
- How to start frugally
- How to go in to debt
12:30 – 1:15 – LUNCH (Catered by Roswell Farmers Market)
1:15 -1:45 – Establishing loyalty, love and compassion to attract new patients (AKA close the deal)
Talking to Your Patients
- Cut the Fever
- (Mirroring and ROLE PLAY)
1:45 – 2:45 – Reverse Engineer Your Life — Useful Tools to Create Your Vision
- Interactive Worksheet # 2 – understand your numbers
- Packages, Programs and More…
- Putting all the pieces together.
2:45 – 3:00 – Mingle and Mocha time (Gather your thoughts and your questions)
3:00 – 3:30 –Fees for Non Covered Services
- Group Visit Profit Center
- Supplements / Online Store
- Cosmetic, regenerative and elective procedures
3:30 – 4:00 – Membership and Legal Considerations
- How do you write a membership contract?
- Consent forms
- New patient intake forms (FM timeline and Matrix)
4:00 – 4:30 Tithing and community charity— Giving back without giving in
4:30 – 4:45 – Summary
- Q & A
- That ONE question you cannot leave without having us answer
*4:45 – Dismissal (You Made It!)
LIVE EVENT SPECIALS FOR ATTENDEES ONLY:
Purchase our New Patient Binder with a folder containing all of our consent forms. We did the work so you don’t have to.
Prepay for a private ZOOM session with your hosts at a future date that works for you – wait until you implement changes or book it right away to have those burning questions answered!
*VIP EARLY BIRD ATTENDEES (those that registered >30 days in advance) – Meet at designated location for additional opportunities to brainstorm with your hosts.
CONCIERGE MEDICINE TODAY
THANK YOU TO: Our friends, colleagues and community partners of Forsyth County and Integrity Compounding Pharmacy. You all are DOCSTARS in our eyes! Restrooms are on site. There are plenty of places to stretch your legs and take in some fresh air.
Please click here to see a Google Map of this location: https://goo.gl/maps/skinrTbzadBxE6Bv6
Where to Stay
Fairfield by Marriott
3150 Ronald Reagan Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041
Call for Room Reservations: (678) 208-2626
SPONSORS WHO BELIEVE IN OUR MISSION AND CONTENT
Early Bird VIP
– 30+ days in advance
$497 Physician ($100.00 Off)
+ FREE Support Staff (Save $297.00)
Receive your VIP Pass and take part of our private VIP after event activities. Spend ONE on ONE time with Dr. Campbell and Natalie.
Early Bird – 15 to 29 days in advance
$597 Physician + 2 free support staff
– 14 days or until event day
+ $297 each Support Staff
“You have created what every physician wants most
– successful practice and work life balance”